This simple pizza dough recipes takes about an hour and 20 minutes to make including rising time. Say goodbye to underwhelming vegan take out pizza and say hello to delicious homemade vegan pizza!
- 4 Cups of All Purpose Flour (or sub 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour and 2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Dry Active Yeast
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 2 Cups of Lukewarm Water
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix until dough forms.
- Move to a floured surface and knead for 2-3 minutes.
- Place in a bowl, cover, and let rise until double in size (about 1 hour).
- Once risen punch down separate into 2-3 portions depending on sizes of pizza and press or roll out on a floured surface.
- Top with your favourite ingredients and bake for 7-10 minutes at 500 degrees.